Now for the ‘mid-day’ event survey hosted over at the main page.
1. What are you reading right now?
2. How many books have you read so far?
This is my second one, however I only had 30ish pages left in the first book so it hardly counts.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
If I finish this book, I will probably move onto the third in the series Child of the Prophecy.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Nope, I am not working today, and the event started after work finished the day before. I am very sleep though.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Not really, I have taken up quite a bit of time to try and do all the mini challenges. Other than that sleep will most likely be my biggest interruption.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
That I won something! Well, at least it said I did. I filled out the form as requested but as of yet have not heard from anyone, so I spose we will see?
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
People hosting should pay more attention the the comments. I know you all want to be reading, but with somethings, questions need to be answered. I also would like clearer instructions on who to contact regarding what.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Try and get the day off before had to sleep.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
I don’t think I am functioning well enough to really make any tips for anyone this year. Perhaps next year I will have some.
Till Next Time…