Hmmm! I ran into issues! At 12pm I got a desperate call from work for someone to come and fill in for someone, and I was the only one close enough to come help in time. So, with my issues of not really been good at saying no, I went to work and had to abandon the read-a-thon from 12-7pm. Thank god I took a moment to sleep from 9am-12pm or I would have died at work. All of the effort I had to put in there made it hard to read more when I finally came home, so not much progress. So here are my final stats:
Hours Spent Reading: 12.5 hours
Total Pages: 335
Books Finished: The Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier
Books not Finished: Son of the Shadows by Juliet Marillier
Not quite the way I wanted it go. I shall try better next time!
Her are my answers to some challenges!
In this challenge, you will be taking a picture by “acting” out a scene (or character) from the current book you are reading.
I am Liadan from Son of the Shadows by Juliet Marillier on the front cover.
So what is Book Jenga I hear you mumble? Basically, just build the most impressive tower of books you can, then take a photo (or you can video it if you’re BookTubing). Leave a comment with a link to your creation below.
Since I only really have paper backs this is as high as I could go without them folding in on themselves. I took the picture with the calander still in it so you can get a sense of how high it is compared to the picture in the 3-2-1 challenge.
1. Which hour was the most daunting for you?
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Nope, I kind of failed at getting through things this year. Thanks alot work!
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
More people! But thats a givem
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Mini challenges. They are awesome.
5. How many books did you read?
6. What were the names of the books you read?
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
8. Which did you enjoy least?
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
No i don’t because I have no idea what they did? I need to pay more attention.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I would in a heart beat, I would be a reader or perhaps donate a prize or something. Get a bit more involved.
And thats it guys! I hope you all had better luck than me. Link me your stuff so I can have a look!
Till Next Time…