Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Book Covers I Would Frame As Art
I love this theme. Like so, so much. Yay for art! The images I have selected are based purely on how pretty I think they are, not on if I have read them or even if I like them.
1. Pretty much any cover art for Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino. The art is stunning, of course I want it on my wall.
2. Of course Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll. I did however find a cover that isn’t an official release for this too which I really wish was real. So I will show that too, its the one on the right.
3. I cannot seem to do a lit without including The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien. I can’t wait to get my hands on these books, any of the covers can go on the wall.
4. Im going to cheat and also put in this copy of The Hobbit. I love the red and gold colour contrast.
5. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett. This cover and the standard Trans Atlantic Press cover, its pretty.
6. The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavendar by Leslye Walton. Its so stunning, I know nothing of the book but I want it because its just so beautiful!
7. The Ring and the Crown by Melissa de la Cruz. Pretty pretty Again, want to read cause its so pretty.
8. The Kingdom of Little Wounds by Susann Cokal. I love the border.
9. The Moment Collector by Jodi Lynn Anderson. This book isn’t even out yet, but look at how nice it looks.
10. Fairytales For Wilde Girls by Allyse Near. Bunny!
11. I just can’t stop at 10, I have to do 11. Tragic Kingdom: The Art Of Camille Rose Carcia. So different and so pretty!
Share your lists! I want to see them! Pretty covers should be worth sharing.
If you want a copy of the books displayed here, just click on the cover.
Till Next Time…