Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Books I Was Going To Put Down But Didn’t
This one is super hard for me because I don’t generally have this issue. Either I charge through it until its gone, or I just put it down. There isn’t generally a put it down pick it up again phase. So I only could think of 7 books that fit this.
1. A Game Of Thrones by George R.R. Martin. I am going to read the other books at some point, but I know I will have the same issue as the first one. Epic sized books are hard…
2. The Witching Hour by Anne Rice. So hard to get through, but the ending was worth it.
3. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris. I put this down multiple times over a year before I finally finished it.
4. The Truth of the Matter by Andrew Klavan. I want to put them all down, but I only have one more book left, so I will continue on.
5. Deadly Lode by Randall Reneau. Just not my cup of tea.
6. The First Pillar by Roy Huff. Told the author I would read it and review it, so I finished it.
7. Passion by Lauren Kate. It was the third book in the series, so I pushed through.
Be sure to link me to your list!
Till Next Time…