Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
My Top Ten Favourite Movies/TV Shows
What? No books? Okay then… It will be nice to see some other stuff I suppose. This make it so much harder though! Too many options! Since I will be here all day if I have to think about EVERY SINGLE OPTION, I am breaking my list in half and listing my top 5 of Anime and Documentary movies/shows.
1. Princess Mononoke – It was a random find in a video store, and it has held its place as one of my favourite movies ever since then.
2. Vampire Knight – Random youtube find. You should all know how I feel.
3. Elfen Lied – Some asked me to sit and watch this with them without telling me anything about it. I was hooked from the first scene.
4. Ouran High School Host Club – Adorable and so so funny. Very girly.
5. Nana – Very sad and tragic real life kind of story. So amazing.
1. The Zoo: Melissa Doyle – I have season 1 and 2 and just discovered 3 and 4 while looking for a picture so guess what I am about to buy! LOVED this series.
2. Nature’s Miracle Babies: Martin Hughes-Games – If you want cute animals go watch this.
3. The Life of Mammals: David Attenborough – Or pretty much anything by him. His voice narrates my thoughts when I think about animals.
4. Animal Cops – Not really a doco, more reality but I will chuck it in anyway. The very first version (I dont remember which one it was now) wasmy favourite but I still like them all.
5. Arctic Tale – Follows the story of two different animal families in the Arctic.
There you have it. Sorry for the late post I thought I had scheduled this but apparently not!