Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Authors I Own The Most Of
At first I wanted to leave mangas out of this list, but then I would be scraping the dredges and picking things I actually haven’t read much of, so I chucked the ones I own more than 5 of in here.
1. Matsuri Hino at 22 – I have read 20/22 of these books because 18 of those are my favourite series Vampire Knight. So good, so pretty. I also have some other works by her.
2. David Eddings at 20 – I have read 12/20. I own so much of this author because I read the series the Belgariad series and loved it, so I got some of his other works. I plan on rereading it so I can move onto the sequel series the Mallorean.
3. Ali Yazawa at 17 – The author and artist of the wonderful Nana series. 17/17! I have read the entire series to date but I don’t own them all.
5. Charlaine Harris at 8 – I have read exactly 1 of her Sookie Stackhouse series and I hated it. I own 8 of them cause my mum got me a box set. I want to read them cause they were a gift, but there are always better things to be reading.
6. Andrew Klavan at 7 – I have read 5/7. I discovered him after reading Hunting Down Amanda and loved it and have started reading some of his other works. I haven’t loved them as much though.
7. Stephanie Meyer at 6 – I have read all the ones I own. I don’t think I need to explain who she is haha I love The Host, its one of my favourites.
8. Amanda Ashley at 6 – I have read 5/6. I discovered her work after reading A Whisper of Eternity and I have been reading her vampire love stories since.
9. Patricia Cornwell at 6 (I think) – I have read 1 out of maybe 6. I can’t be sure if thats the total number as I know someone was burrowing some of my books by this author but I don’t know if I got them back yet. I don’t really care though. I don’t know how I ended up with so many by her, I have never bought any and none have been given to me. I think people just stick them on my shelf.
10. Lauren Kate at 5 – I have read 4/5. I have read all of the Fallen series except the book Fallen In Love. It sits waiting. While I liked it well enough, they were not great.
So there we go, share your lists! I would really like to see this weeks results.
If you want to get any of these books click on the doobly do
Till Next Time…