So I am still a small enough blog to be nominated for this award and its my second time being nominated :) I don’t mind so much, I love my viewers.
I was nominated this second time on the 24/7/14 by Yvonne over at It’s All About Books. I am putting this up a bit late cause all of my posts go into a schedule and this was the first place that I could put it.
- Write a post featuring this award, add the award logo and make sure you don’t forget to thank the person who gave you the award. :)
- Answer the 10 questions.
- Make up your own 10 questions for others to answer.
- Tag and nominate 10 amazing bloggers that have under 200 followers. (Or under 1000 followers if you prefer.)
- Let those bloggers know that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award!
My answers to Yvonne’s questions:
1. Which do you prefer: an e-book or an actual book?
I prefer actual bok by far. Nothing wins against being able to smell and hold a book and display it on my shelf. I will say though that I hold a surprising amount of love for my kindle. It makes it super easy for reviews.
2. What would be your dream travel destination?
I have no idea, maybe its the accents, but I would love to travel to Ireland.
3. What is your favorite music?
God, thats way too difficult for me! I like pop, Rock, Alternative, and Grunge type stuff. Bands I’m really into right now would be Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, The Pretty Reckless, and Hey Monday.
4. If you could have unlimited access to money, where in the world would you live?
Where I live now, Australia. But I would like a nicer place and having holiday homes in a few places around the world would be awesome.
5. What is your biggest fear?
My biggest irrational fears would be cockroaches and men in polar bear suits (don’t ask). My biggest actual fear…I don’t know, I don’t really think about them. Death, wasting my life, heights?
6. If one of the three senses had to be taken away, which would you choose: sight, speech or hearing? Why?
Not sights cause that’s how I read! And I think I like being able to listen to music too much so I think it would have to be speech. I can write notes to people instead, though I will lament being able to sing along to things.
7. What would you say is your best quality?
8. What is your favorite food when reading?
Sugery type foods or other foods that wont leave grease on my fingers.
9. I you could choose in which time you could live, would you choose the past, present or future? Why?
If I was to choose the past it would be around the victorian era because I have always found that interesting and they had pretty clothes. If future it would be one kind of like now but where we were not in danger of destroying our planet.
10. Are you right or left handed?
I had so much trouble! Thinking of things is hard haha
- Tell us one random fact about yourself that your readers wouldn’t know.
- If you could meet any author from any time period who would it be? Why?
- Which book do you think had the most impact upon you? Why?
- What was the first book you ever read? (That you can remember anyway)
- Besides reading, what is your favourite hobby or thing to do?
- Whats your earliest memory? Do you consider it a good one?
- Where do you like to read?
- Do you have more than one blog?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What drives you to continue on producing content for your blog?
Blogs I Nominate
I (still) don’t know that many small blogs so I only came up with 7.
- Read. Run. Study.
- Cat and Caterpillar Reviews
- Read What I Like
- abibliophobic tendencies
- Writing My Legacy
- Stories For Coffee
- One More Page…
Please don’t feel obligated to participate if you don’t want to! I just wanted to share the book love… I will be looking forward to the answers of those who decide to participate.
Till Next Time…