Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Books I Am Not So Sure I Want To Read Anymore
I think this is going to be really really difficult because I don’t really have any books I don’t plan/want to read but I shall give it a try and see how many I can come up with.
1. The Hangman’s Replacement by Taona Dumisani Chiveneki. I won this on goodreads and I have started reading this book and I was quite into it to begin with, but now I am finding it really really difficult to get through it and I have thought about just dropping it. If anyone else has read it please let me know if its worth continuing.
2. Havana Lost by Libby Fischer Hellmann. Again something I won on goodreads. I was really excited to read it at first but I just keep putting it off and off and I wonder if its worth the time at all now.
3. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia. I have heard that the books get worst and worst so I don’t think its worth picking it up anymore.
5. Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris. Again read the first book but I hated it and others have said that it just gets worst as you read on so I think I will just have to drop this one.
6. Good Wives by Louisa May Alcott. I read Little Women and I only kind of enjoyed it. I haven’t decided if I care enough to keep reading.
7. Charlotte’s Wedding: A 21st Century Jane Austen Novel by Mary Rizza. I got caught up in the author wanting me to read it that I didn’t look too closely at it and now I am kind of iffy to it.
And thats all I got. If I list more it will just be a list of series that I don’t know if I want to finish.
Share your lists with me so I know what I should stay away from!
Till Next Time…