Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Books For Readers Who Like Character Driven Novels
Writing this list has made be realise one thing. I need to read more character driven novels! Good thing you have all made wonderful lists for me ;)
1. On The Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta – Really is anyone surprised that this is up top of my list? Any of my followers or anyone who looks at my TTT often knows this book makes it way to the top of quite a few of my lists.
2. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte – Great, great book. Gives you more ‘rough’ characters.
3. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher – Gives you a perspective and development of a character that is actually no longer around and those who helped make it so.
4. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green – Do I really need to give reasons as to why I am putting this on the list?
5. If I Stay by Gayle Forman – All character development. Does she want to continue or does she just want to let go.
6. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett – Mary goes through much growth and development in this book.
7. The Returned by Jason Mott – Though works around people returning to the dead, I believe its character driven in the sense that its about the characters finding solace.
8. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen – I love this book.
9. Where She Went by Gayle Forman – I feel like I am cheating a bit by putting this book on here but it still fits the theme.
Aaannnnddd I don’t think I can actually think of a 10th book. So as usual share your lists, I am really interesting in this weeks theme so give me!
If you want any of these books use my affiliate link and click on the doobly do below.
Till Next Time…