Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Characters I Wish Had Their Own Book
Gah, so hard. Giving them their own book might destroy the love I feel. I shall try though…
1. Iko from Cinder by Marissa Meyer. She is adorable and having a book in her perspective would be awesome.
2. Faina from The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey. Since the origins of her life are a bit subjective it would be amazing to see how she experienced all these things.
4. Bran from Son of the Shadows by Juliet Marillier. From what we find out about him I would really like to experience how he came to be the one we meet within the book.
5. Finnick from Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. Or really any of the old contestants. Even the ones who died. I would love to know their stories.
6. Natalie Prior from Divergent by Veronica Roth. Tris’ mum would have been an awesome character to get more of.
Annnnd that’s all I got. I can’t believe how blank I am on secondary characters. I love my non main people. Oh well…
Share your lists!
Till Next Time…