Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn’t Get To
So many. Just, so many books I didn’t get to. I really need to get myself a sugar daddy so that I don’t have to earn money and I can just read all my life.
1. Of Bone and Thunder by Chris Evans. This is at the top of list because I am planning on reading this right away! The fact I havent read it yet is ruining my NetGalley ratio and I don’t like it.
2. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins. I’m so keen to start this its not even funny.
3. Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead. I really need to hurry up and catch up in this series.
4. The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton. I own it. I am a step closer. I just have to wait until I find a house to move into before I can unpack the box it is in!
5. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson. Again, so eager, why haven’t I read it yet?
6. Four by Veronica Roth. I can’t believe I haven’t bought this book yet. How is my OCD handling not having a complete set?
And there we have just sample of books I wanted to read in 2014 but didn’t. I will get to you books, one day I will get to you.
Till Next Time…