I think I need to do some things differently this year! So lets get this list of things I want to do started shall we?
- I will complete my Goodreads challenge of reading 90 books this year.
- Completely the reading goals I didn’t finish last year, then add more if I get more time.
- Read at least 5 classics.
- Read at least 5 different mangas/graphic novels.
- Read at least 10 books that have been on my TBR shelf for more than a year.
- Debut Author Challenge: Reading at least 6 books by a debut author.
- Read things I feel I will enjoy rather than feel might be ok.
- Only read one NetGalley book at a time.
- Be better at reading the books which are apart of my bookclubs.
- Have the courage to finally start my booktube channel. I’m seriously freaking out about it!
- Participate in more challenges/memes/tags.
- Be more active in our book blogging/vlogging community.
- From this day forth, I will put up a post every three days!
And that is all I have today guys. I cannot think of much else, I want to take this year a bit more easy I think. If I am actually going to start doing booktube (gulp), I think I shouldlet myself take it easy with the blog. I was also pretty happy with most the things I did last year.
Till Next Time…