Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Books I’ll Probably Never Read
I don’t often think about books I will never read so this list actually took me a really long time to make. I had to go through tones of books and decide whether or not I would read them haha most are probably books in series that I don’t plan on finishing. Anyways here is my list:
1. Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris. I read the first book in the Sookie Stackhouse series and I just hated it so much. I will never put myself through reading the rest of them.
2. Any book by Patrcia Cornwell. I have read a couple of her books and I remember them being alright, but I have never had any desire to read more and even unhauled a bunch of books of hers that I had because I didn’t think I would ever read them.
3. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia. I have only really heard nothing but bad things about this series overall so I have no intention of picking it up. Penguin did just send me the second book to her in her Dangerous Creatures series though… I don’t know how to proceed…
4. Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James. I read the first one because of the hype. Stupid, bloody hype. I should have just burnt it.
5. Kissing Coffins by Ellen Schreiber. Again, I read the first one and I wish I had of just set it on fire instead. I don’t understand how so many books to this series got published.
6. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. Many reviewers whom I trust the opinion on haven’t enjoyed this book so I will probably never pick it up.
7. Anything by William Shakespear. While I agree that he is great and his works should be studied the way they are and I can see why others really like his works, I myself just cannot stand the writing style and therefore can never get into the stories.
8. The Final Hour by Andrew Klavan. Its the last book in the series but I just hate the main character so much I don’t think I will ever ever pick up the last book.
9. The City of Worms by Roy Huff. Just a whole pile of nope.
10. The Wouldbegoods by E. Nesbit. I might reconsider this if I have children who like the first book, but otherwise I have no interest.
And that is all I have this week. I am not going to link you on where to buy these books because I don’t think they should be bought lol now show me what books to stay away from!
Till Next Time…