Bookish Survey Challenge
All you need to do for this challenge is answer the questions below then come back and link up your answers.
1. How do you organize your shelves?
2. What is one of your favourite book that’s not in one of your favourite genres?
3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
5. What book do you recommend the most?
This contest is open internationally and has a prize of a book of choice from the bookdepository up to $15 USD. Check out the host blog.
1. This depends on which bookshelf! One of them is organised by hight and then by how much I like them. The other is organised by genre and then by size.
2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer. Science Fiction is not normally something I like but I really enjoy these books!
3. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett. I finished it yesterday and its one of my most favourite books.
4. Half Bad by Sally Green. I have been so interested to get into this one and this time I shall do it!
5. On The Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta. I suggest this because it is my favourite, but I hate doing it because if they don’t like it I shall have to stop talking to them.
If you are participating in this challenge be sure to link me because I love seeing peoples answers.
Till Next Time…