Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Books I Have Read So Far In 2015
I love these kinds of lists. Great way to add a bunch of books to my list!
1. The Strange and Beautiful Life of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton. This one is so good good its a little bit soul altering.
2. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett. One of my all time favourites.
3. Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead. I liked this one so much more than the last book in the series.
4. The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen. Just so many things. So many.
5. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. One of my all time favourites.
6. Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli. The surprise of the year for me.
7. Blue Spring Ride by By Io Sakisaka. I suggest waiting to read this until all of it comes out.
8. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. So excited to read the rest of the series and to meet the author in November!
9. The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead. Again an earlier book wins over the last one.
10. The Archived by Victoria Schwab. Last but not least.
Be sure to share your lists!
If you want any of the books listed please click on the thingyami below.
Till Next Time…