Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Author Duos I Would Love To See Write A Book
I have literally never thought about authors writing together… It seems like a very solo process to me. Lets see what I can come up with?
1. Matsuri Hino and Ai Yazawa. I want them to team up and do a manga series. They both have beautiful art styles and can weave a wonderful and sad story.
2. Leslye Walton and Juliet Marillier. One does amazing modern day with bit of fantasy and one does amazing old fairytale kind of fantasy. I would love to see what kind of fantasy brain child they could come up with.
3. Laurie Halse Anderson and Margaret Atwood. They both have such powerful writing styles. I think whatever book they wrote would just blow my mind. I don’t know what genre though… Perhaps contemporary.
4. Sarah J. Maas with any of the follow people:
- and Erika Johansen. Johansen is more… serious I think than Maas but they would make an awesome fantasy book I think.
- Richelle Mead. I know this is cheating a bit but I don’t think they would fail at anything if they joined up. Anything would be awesome.
- Marissa Meyer. I think she would be awesome with Mead as well, and anything they also thought up would be awesome.
7. Victoria Schwab and Suzanne Collins. Their styles are different but I think the result could be pretty good.
8. Becky Albertalli and John Green. Funny and real mixed with sad and real could make a really good contemporary.
I think I leave this list here. I have a few more authors that could be good to combine, but with whom I am not so sure and I don’t want to force it because of my lack of time because I always write these before work.
Be sure to share your lists!
If you want any of the books listed please click on the thingyami below.
Till Next Time…