Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Best Books I Have Read In 2015 (So Far)
I think this is an odd time to be doing this TTT because there is still half a month left, but this is when its happening apparently. If I get more good books to add to the list I shall do another one closer to the end of the year.
1. The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton. This book was beautiful beyond words.
2. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. Really powerful and so so good.
3. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett. Probably one of the best things ever written.
4. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas. Who could not put this on the list?
5. Nana by Ai Yazawa. All the drama. Its just so sad! (Manga’s are inclusive to the full amount of them that I read)
6. The Handmaids Tale by Margaret Atwood. Ending was a little silly but still good.
7. The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen. Wasn’t what I was expecting but I was hooked.
8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I have put this book down a bit low because while I like it I consider it a little bit pointless. But I still love it!
9. Blue Spring Ride by Io Sakisaka. Constant tension. I keep on waiting for this one thing to happen!
10. Ouran High School Host Club by Bisco Hatori. <3 <3 <3 I can’t believe I waited so long to get this set!
Be sure to share your lists!
If you want any of the books listed please click on the thingyami below.
Till Next Time…