Welcome everyone! I am so looking forward to the year to come so we might as well get started.
I think I am going to do my reading challenges a bit different this year. Less but more. I am going to do less challenges but I think they are going to be more challenging than the ones I have done in years past.
- I will complete my Goodreads challenge of reading 90 books this year. I chose to keep the number the same because I want to try and not use single mangas towards it.
- A-Z Challenge: Read 26 books that follow the alphabet.
- Read at least 5 books that have been turned into movies/series, watch their movie/series counter parts, and review them both.
- Read at least 10 books that have been on my TBR shelf for more than a year.
- Debut Author Challenge: Reading at least 12 books by a debut author.
- Reread at least 3 books.
- DNF books you are not liking after 150 pages. This one I will ignore if I get told it gets better in the second half.
- Participate in more challenges/memes/tags.
- Be more active in our book blogging/vlogging community.
- From this day forth, I will put up a post every three days!
- Take notes while reading for reviews.
- Review every book I read, even if its just a partial review.
- Schedule my posts and reviews in advance.
- Update the blog in one way or another (looks, domain name, youtube)
- Be more active on social media in relation to the blog.
I think I shall leave my resolutions at that for now. I am working very hard on trying to get into my desired work field right now and have huge assignments this year and I don’t want to over stretch.
Till Next Time…