Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Books To Read If You Are In the Mood To Swoon
I had a look at my past TTT’s and I haven’t done a romance list in a while so that is what you are getting today. If you want to see my last one check it out here. Remember though, those books made it for quality too, where I am more focusing on swooning now. May your hearts burst with the swooning <3
1. Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier. Their love and the way it is presented is probably one of the best things I have ever read.
2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. P&P has been kicked off its number one spot but it cannot be kicked any lower than this.
3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I cannot believe I nearly forgot about this book. I had to move a bunch of things around to stick it in! Kai and Cinder are just adorable.
4. The Host by Stephanie Meyer. I still swoon over Ian.
5. Losing it by Cora Carmack. I associate funny and light books with swooning really.
6. Beautiful Mess by Lucy V. Morgan. So funny, the chemistry is great.
7. Blue Spring Ride by Io Sakisaka. Frustration. So much, but it still makes me swoon.
8. Ouran High School Host Club by Bisco Hatori. The swooning only pops up every now and then in the first half of the series but becomes more and more apparent in the second half.
9. Cress by Marissa Meyer. This book, while so so so swoon worthy, is this far down the list because I didn’t want to put too books of the same series one after the other, but I couldn’t bring myself to leave it off the list altogether.
10. Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino. Kaname or Zero? I cannot choose!
Be sure to share your lists!
If you want any of the books listed please click on the thingyami below.
Till Next Time…