Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Recently Read High Rated Books
I want to give a big shout out to goodreads, without whom these kinds of lists would be a bit harder. Thank you for doing all the work goodreads! These are from latest to oldest 5 star rated books.
1. Magic Study by Marie V. Snyder. I also read the first book in this series too but I decided to put in the last books from whichever series I choose to put on there. I love these books so much. Easy to read but super exciting.
2. Nana by Ai Yazawa. Beautiful art with such a sad story.
3. Ouran High School Host Club by Bisco Hatori. So fun with some good amounts of serious through in.
4. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas. Do I really need to say anything here?
5. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. I don’t even care if half the world seems to hate it. I loved it.
6. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. So well done. Simple and powerful.
7. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. Despite the fact everyone seems to love this book I went it thinking I wasn’t going to like it at all. I am so glad I did!
8. The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood. While the end felt out of place I loved every other part of this book.
9. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett. Probably one of the best things ever written.
10. The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton. One of my top five books of all time.
Be sure to share your lists!
If you want any of the books listed please click on the thingyami below.
Till Next Time…