Welcome back to my first Top Ten Tuesday of the year! Fingers crossed I can keep it up.
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Visually Appealing Graphic Books
In this list I am including everything. Graphic novels, mangas, and picture books!
1. Harry Potter Illustrated Series. These are just so beautiful. I have the first two but I have yet to read them. I was going to do it in December when everyone else was reading them but I missed it due to life. Oh well next time!
2. Knite by Yuumei. Now I am cheating a bit for this one I think because its not actually a printed work (I don’t think, she may have done a run of it at some point). BUT I couldn’t not include it on this list because it is so so pretty. Has a good message too.
3. The Sandman by Neil Gaiman. I haven’t read all of them but the artwork in this series is just stunning.
4. Through the Wood by Emily Carroll. Again I have yet to read this book but it is truly just a work of art.
5. The Sleeper and the Spindle by Neil Gaiman. Yes he made the list again without me having to read the novel. The illustrations in his work just make me so happy.
6. Fisheye Placebo by Yuumei. Again cheating, but I can’t help myself. The art and the story is amazing. Go read it and become sad like me waiting for her and her team to put up more chapters.
7. Saga by Brian K. Vaughan. It seems I don’t read enough graphic novels. The art in this though has definitely caught my eye.
8. Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino. I don’t think I need to talk about this series and how beautiful it is at this point.
9. Nana by Ai Yazawa. The artwork mixed with the story just makes this series one of the best things ever.
10. Beautiful Darkness by Fabien Vehlmann. One day I read all the things on this list that I haven’t, until then I shall just look at how beautiful they are.
Be sure to share your lists!
If you want any of the books listed please click on the thingyami below.
Till Next Time…