Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Books I Wish Had More/Less Pages
I wish I had a more original idea for this week but I don’t so here goes! I have split it up between books I want more pages for and ones I wish had less.
1. Nana by Ai Yazawa. I want more pages because its not finished yet and probably never will be. God I just want an ending D’:
2. Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino. The end was sort of rushed and felt a bit messy and I just generally wished that the series never ended.
3. The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead. Why oh why did you rush it. You didn’t need to smoosh it into that amount of pages. VA was twice as large, we were used to large!
4. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. It would have been so much better if it was split up ad given more time like the movies!
5. Soundless by Richelle Mead. Perhaps if she gave herself more pages the book would have worked better. Weaved in more of the fantasy.
1. Passion by Lauren Kate. The bits that were needed in this book could have so easily been put at the start of the last book or at the end of the one before.
2. The Witching Hour by Anne Rice. Oh my god about a third at least of this book was the most boring thing ever. It could have been done in a much smaller amount of pages.
3. Magician by Raymond E. Feist. Again, there was a veru large section in this book that was just so boring. It should have been shorter.
4. The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood. It has that random bit at the end where people are studying the writing and I really don’t think its needed.
5. The Host by Stephanie Meyer. For so long I wished that this story ended earlier, either the sad ending or the first happy ending. I have grown more used to it now though.
Be sure to share your lists!
If you want any of the books listed please click on the thingyami below.
Till Next Time…