Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Romances That I Didn’t Get Into
Now even though this is on valentines day and its supposed to be lovey dovey, it hasnt been that long since I did a list revolving around romance I liked. So I decided to do a list of romances that I didn’t find sexy or that I didn’t get into. These are not all romance books, just romances I didn’t like. If you wish to see a list of ones I did enjoy you can go to Books That Make Me Swoon. These books are not in any kind of order scale, just the order I thought of them. Enjoy!
1. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James. This is not my idea of a healthy relationship. Made my ovaries dry up.
2. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris. Bill by far is the most boring ‘hunk’ to ever walk the earth. I basically fell asleep everytime he popped up.
3. Head Over Wheels by January Valentine. Both of the main character suffered serious PMS and I wanted to kill them both most of the time.
4. Looking For Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta. The boyfriend was a tool. Enough said.
5. Nana by Ai Yazawa. I am pretty sure the romance I didn’t like pops up around vol 6. Takumi is satan. You choose wrong Nana K! Any other choice would have been better.
6. Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland. Another perfect example of a very unhealthy relationship. This one had me screaming with the hate of it.
7. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Becky Albertalli. Unhealthy start to a relationship. Probably would have been better as friends.
8. The Maze Runner Series by James Dashner. Just so soo so dumb. Its shoved in our aces then doesn’t happen for such dumb reasons.
9. The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead. Its not that is was bad I guess… It was just really really boring.
10. Soundless by Richelle Mead. Again one I just didn’t care about. What has happened to you Mead?!
Be sure to share your lists!
If you want any of the books listed please click on the thingyami below.
Till Next Time. . .