Welcome to another Thursday Tags. This weeks tag was created by the wonderful Emma of emmabooks.
Totally Should’ve Book Tag
1. Totally should’ve gotten a sequel
I am not going to touch this because good things should be left alone. We all know things that have been ruined because they get dragged out,
2. Totally should’ve had a spin off series
I know I have answered this before, but I can’t for the life of me think of one…
3. An author who totally should write more books
4. A character who totally should’ve ended up with someone else
Nana K from Nana by Ai Yazawa. I had a rant about this last week.
5. Totally should’ve ended differently
Allegiant by Veronica Roth. The whole direction in which the plot went should be changed. The deaths can still be the same, but like the big big thing needs to go.
6. Totally should’ve had a movie franchise
Not franchise by I think I would like All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven would be a good movie.
7. Totally should’ve had a TV show
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. I don’t really need to go into why I don’t think.
8. Totally should’ve had only one point of view
I don’t think I can of a book or series that would have been better with just the one point of view.
9. Totally should have a cover change
10. Totally should’ve kept the original covers
Across the Universe by Beth Revis. Even though I didn’t like it this series looked stunning until they changed the covers.
11. Totally should’ve stopped at book one
If I Stay by Gayle Forman. Where She Went sort of ruined it for me (even though I liked it) I try to think of it as a separate thing altogether.
Till Next Time. . .