Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish, but has now been taken over by That Artsy Reader Girl where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Binge Worthy Shows
I am not so interested in writing my own list this week, as I am in seeing everyone elses lists. I don’t think I have done a list like this before with everyone else, so I am really interested in seeing if the people I know have similar book tastes have similar TV show taste as well! This list is in no particular order, and I am going to try and limit it to things that have just come out or are coming out soon.
1. Disenchantment on Netflix. I have completed all of this already and I enjoyed it. I don’t think it has reached its full potential yet, but I can see great things to come. If you like a darker Simpsons/Futurama then you will like this.
2. The Good Place on Netflix. About a girl who was supposed to go to hell or the bad place but ends up in the good place and chaos ensues. I wont say more, but this is just an awesome show. I can’t wait for the next season.
3. The 100. The show can be really messed but, and the latest season wasn’t the best, but god I love it. Its not one you want to do one episode at a time.
4. Game of Thrones. Yes, I know this didn’t come out this year and I don’t get more till next year, but I feel robbed by this skipped year and I hate it! I can’t wait to see how they end the series.
5. Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia. This is my households ‘family’ show. Myself, my partner, and our two housemates all get together on its release days and watch it. Safe to say we really enjoy it.
6. Shameless (US). Not to be mistaken with the UK one, which I cannot stand. I may be a season behind on this show (maybe) but when I watch it I fly through it.
7. Criminal Minds. Again I may be behind, but once I have a good amount of the show to watch I just sit and watch it until there is no more. I have watched the whole series more than once.
8. Modern Family. A nice more light-hearted show to watch between all the serious. Its one of my favourite break moments when it comes out.
9. South Park. For those who like that kind of thing, it can have some really funny moments.
10. Iron Fist on Netflix. I don’t know if I would binge watch this, but its the only other thing coming out that I like to sit back and watch.
Be sure to share your lists!
If you want any of the books listed please click on the thingyami below.
Till Next Time. . .