*Sings* I have sushi, yummy yummy sushi, I love sushi!
Pages Read: 116
Accio Cinnamon Rolls
- Pick a character or saying from a book (yes Harry Potter is in the mix still even though I claimed it LOL)
- Pick your favorite snack or beverage
- Put them together:
- Accio Cinnamon Rolls
- Barrons (from the Fever Series): “Get those cinnamon rolls out of the oven and bring them to bed–NOW!”
- Lizzie (from Pride and Prejudice): “One must fuel the brain with cinnamon rolls in order to read what one wants.”
I choose sushi and Throne of Glass.
“Celaena,” Chaol said gently. And then she heard the scraping noise as his hand came into view, sliding across the flagstones. His fingertips stopped just at the edge of the white line. “Celaena,” he breathed, his voice laced with pain—and hope. This was all she had left—his outstretched hand, and the promise of sushi, of something better waiting on the other side of the line.”
Apparently, a woman can only go so long without a sushi between her hands.
Book Mad Libs
Here’s what you’re gonna do:
1) pick a paragraph (not too long) from the book you’re reading
2) remove some of the nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs, and either
3a) get a friend (in person, over the phone, over the internet–whatever!) to fill in the words for you mad-libs style or
3b) fill them in yourself from the spoiler-texted word list below
4) post your hilarious paragraph on your blog and link us to it or leave it in a comment here!
I used random word generators for this challenge.
You wrong me. You wrong me, Mole. I loathe and despise this human trait of hounding smaller creatures to death, with large numbers opposed against one solitary animal. But, don’t you see, it’s the law of the wild. This poor fox is sacrificed today to the humans’ cruelty.
You wrong me. You wrong me, Mole. I groan and enjoy this human trait of hounding yummysandwiches to death, with large numbers opposed against one solitary stomach. But, don’t you see, it’s the law of the steadfast. This poor knowledge is sacrificed today to the humans’ cruelty.
Does it make sense? Sorta maybe… I dont know.
Four Covers, Four Seasons
Convey the four seasons in four book covers, by colour, title, author, cover, or something a little less obvious. Just arrange your covers, snap a photo and then upload it.
Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring.
Till Next Time…