Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Books I Loved Less Than I Thought I Would
1. A Game Of Thrones by George R.R. Martin. I loved the show so I thought I would like more details. It didn’t go the way I wanted.
2. Soundless by Richelle Mead. I was sooo excited for this book. It had so much potential.
3. Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng. It still shocks me that this one gets so many positive reviews.
4. The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead. While I was sort of prepared for a not the best ending, I still had the highest of hopes.
5. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Becky Albertalli. I had heard so many good things and it just didn’t reach all of them for me.
6. Looking for Alaska by John Green. Ok, not the best and not really up to how crazy people are about it. For me anyway.
7. Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headly. I WAS SO EXCITED AND IT WAS SO SAD THAT I BARELY LIKED IT.
8. Half Bad by Sally Green. Again, it sounded like the best thing ever.
9. His Dark Materials Series by Philip Pullman. This was a hype one for me. I get why others liked it, but it just didn’t reach that level for me.
10.Across the Universe by Beth Revis. More hype. I went in expecting so much.
Be sure to share your lists!
If you want any of the books listed please click on the thingyami below.
Till Next Time. . .