Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Books & Movies to Read & Watch to get in the Halloween Spirit
Creating this list has seriously shown me how greatly under read/watched I am in wonderful Halloween/horror things. Horror movies used to be my favourite so I don’t understand why I cannot think of any! This must be fixed.
2. The Witching Hour by Anne Rice. I think Anne Rice is pretty much a safe choice in general for Halloween/horror kind of books. This one though is filled with witchy goodness
3. The Silence of the Lambs. Now who doesn’t like this movie? Its suspenseful and has Jodie Foster. Not sure if I would call this a Halloween movie but its going on the list anyway.
4. Ever Near by Melissa MacVicar. For those who want a dose of ghostly reads.
5. Sleepy Hollow (1999 Movie). You can tell that Tim Burton is going to pop up a bit can’t you? But who could leave this off a movie list?
6. The Passage by Justin Cronin. Zombie time!
7. House of 1000 Corpses. Anything Rob Zombie touches is horrifying and has an amazing soundtrack.
8. Zodiac. Scary cause it really happened.
9. Edward Scissor Hands. Here is Tim again! I really think he is one of my favourites.
10. The Strangers. When people mentally and physically torture you for no reason other than the fact you were home.
and 11. for good measure, Misery. Such a good movie.
And there is my list! More movie than book but what can you do. Not all of them are totally scary either but meh.
Be sure to share your lists this is an area I need to work on clearly.
Till Next Time….