Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Books On My Autumn TBR
Most of the books on this weeks list are ones publishers have sent me and I still haven’t read. Hopefully I snap out of my seemingly endless reading slump soon and I can actually get to them since a few of these are making a second if not third appearance on a TBR list.
1. Vigilante by Kady Cross. I can to read this one by next week!
2. The Impossible Story of Olive In Love by Tonya Alexandra. Super excited to get into this one.
4. Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes. Now we begin the list of things that have made more than one appearance on this list….
9. Heartless by Marissa Meyer. Finally one I want to read just for me! I want to read so so badly…
10. Eldest by Christopher Paolini. Bit of a cheat since I am currently doing the first one but as of right now I am enjoying it enough to pick up the next.
Be sure to share your lists!
If you want any of the books listed please click on the thingyami below.
Till Next Time. . .