The account that started this tag seems to have been deleted so I will link you to a blogger I have found who has done the tag, DreamlandBookBlog. I like the way she has done it.
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
If I am not listening to an audiobook, which is generally done on a walk or while I cook or sitting outside so my cat gets some outside time, I read all books in bed.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Bookmark! I have so many its fun to pick out a new one for each book.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
I can just stop reading if I must but I do not really like to. I prefer to end at the end of a page or at the end of a chapter.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
I drink and take eating breaks but nothing that will make my hands dirty and if I am feeling extra paranoid I was my hands before I start reading again.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
I cannot do TV while I read at all. I used to pretend that I could but I have realised that I was just fooling myself. Sometimes I think I may be fooling myself about music as well, because if its a really good song I tend to follow along with the words rather than reading but its much better than TV.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
I prefer to do one book at a time, but if I am not feeling a book I will sometimes pick something else up but I quite often don’t pick it back up later. I can have an audiobook going at the same time as a normal book though because I spend loads of time in my car.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Audiobooks here there and everywhere. I find it harder to read physical books out in the world but that’s because people don’t seem to want to let me read. Apparently reading dates aren’t appealing to anyone else.
8. Reading out lout or silently in your head?
Silent, except for the random outburst of laughter or horror.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
I used to read the very last sentence in a book before I started it but that’s a habit I have tried to break.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
New! Perfection upon the shelf!
11. Do you write in your books?
12. When do you find yourself reading? Morning, afternoon, evening, whenever you get the chance or all the time?
I mostly find myself only doing audiobooks these days and they are an all the time kind of thing.
13. What is your best setting to read in?
Comfort, good lighting, cosy and warm and generally in silence.
14. What do you do first – Read or Watch?
I try my hardest to read first but that doesn’t always happen.
15. What form do you prefer? Audiobook, E-book or physical book?
Physical is king. The smell and the feel and to be able to gloriously display my pretties, but audiobooks have saved my sanity for all the time I spend driving.
16. Do you have a unique habit when you read?
No I’m not that interesting when I read. Maybe that’s why people don’t want to have reading dates.
17. Do book series have to match?
Yes. It kills me when they don’t. Bookshelves are to look perfect as can be.
Till Next Time. . .