Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren’t Books) That I Would Like To Own
1. I want large and stunning hardwood bookcases that match. I love my books, they should have something equally lovely to live upon.
2. I want my favourite quotes and peoms, mainly from On The Jelicoe Road, up on my wall for all the world to see.
3. I want my book nook to be more than just in my head. In this nook must contain a nice day lounge for me to read upon with a lap close by. (And of course books everywhere)
4. Some Funko Pop! Vinyl figures from A Song Of Ice And Fire are on my list. Or really any figures that were in any book (or movie) that I like…
5. A hollowed out piano turned into a bookcase would be epic.
6. A mockingjay pin from the Hunger Games would be cool. Or even the pocket watch.
7. Anything really that says “She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain” – Louisa M. Alcott. On the wall of my reading room would be awesome.
8. Some pretty book ends for the times I don’t have enough to fill the shelf to the breaking point. Perhaps ones that say So Many Books, So Little Time.
9. Many things relating to Jane Austen. Or Charlotte Bronte.
10. A Keep Calm and Read On poster.