Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Favourite Books I Have Read In The Last Three Years
Oh my god. I swear, these lists just get harder and harder for me. You want me to name my favourite books for the last three years? And give them an order? DO I count books I have read within the last three years but have read before or is it just new books I have read in the last three years? What is it?! I am choosing to do the books I have read and reviewed in the last three years because then I get to put my favourite book of all time in here.
1. On The Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta. Best book I have read any year of reading since it came out.
2. The Host by Stephenie Meyer. These first two really shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone.
3. Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino. I am so sad that I have only a few more issues and then the series is done forever. I may cry.
4. Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier. I need to finish this series, I can’t believe U haven’t already. Actually, I can’t believe I haven’t reread this book yet.
5. Cinder and Cress by Marissa Meyer are on an equal playing field to me. I could not decide which one I liked more. Each of them had moments that made me want to die with happiness they were so good.
6. The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey. Even though I think I rated it a 4.5 and some to follow got a flat 5, I coiuld nto bring myself to put it any lower on the list.
7. Poison Princess by Kresley Cole. Just so good and made better because I hadn’t read anything like this by this author before.
8. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. The series, not just the first book is getting put in this place.
9. The Sentinel Mage by Emily Gee. Since I thought I was in for a hard time reading this book I was totally blown away by it.
10. Divergent by Veronica Roth. Such a good starter book. If only the series had kept up with the standard of the first.
And thats all I have for you today. Such a hard list, why do you keep making me choose things that are hard?! As always share your TTT with me so that I can have a look, and if you want any of the books mentioned be sure to click on the link bellow.
Till Next Time…