I feel like I am just rushing to keep up with challenges now. Its not very nice. Why on earth are they all so big?
What I Read:
Pages Read: 44
Book used: Dragonfly In Amber by Diana Gabaldon, ebook.
Obstacles – 1722
X – no such word in either of the books I have been reading have one that starts with x. I searched every x in the ebook formats, and nadda. Have one instead that sounds like X. Exhausted p1780
1. What are you reading right now?
2. How many books have you read so far?
I have yet to finish either but I have been reading two books at the same time. See above.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Sort of. There was a part here and it was very loud and hard to focus on reading when I wanted to join the fun. I put my headphones on for this to try and down out the noise. My boyfriend also got a bit drunk which means he kept coming in and wanting attention so which I limited him to a kiss per hour. It sort of worked. Then I slept, which there isn’t any dealing with that.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How long its taking me to do some of these challenges. Aren’t these things supposed to be quick so we can get back to reading after a short fun breaking?