Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish, but has now been taken over by That Artsy Reader Girl where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Books By My Favourite Authors That I Still Haven’t Read
After feeling like I have had a few hard lists lately this one is a really easy one for me because there are so many books by favourite authors that I haven’t read because my follow through is really bad apparently hahaha. I think this will mostly be a list of series I have yet to finish.
1. Winter by Marissa Meyer. I love this series, and I did all the other books all in a row but this one had not come out yet so I didn’t pick it up and thusly I still haven’t read it.
2. War Storm by Victoria Aveyard. See above, but at least for this one it hasn’t been a huge amount of time and I still remember a lot of it.
3. A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas. I am actually a little worried about this one, that I wont enjoy it. But I’m not in a rush since I rereading ToG anyways.
4. Fate of the Tearling by Erika Johansen. I was so eager for this book when I finished the second one but had to wait AGES since I read the second book as an arc, and I still have yet to get it.
5. Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder. I own all her books because I loved the first two study books but still have yet to read anymore of them.
6. The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli. I was really surprised by just how much I loved Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda so I was eager to start one of her other works and it still sits waiting on my shelf.
7. Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta. Many of you may know that Marchetta wrote my favourite book and I have read some of her other works which I have not enjoyed as much but I have heard amazing things about this one.
8. Heir to Sevenwaters by Juliet Marillier. I want to reread the first three again before I continue on with the series but the first book is one of my all time favourites.
9. Midnight Jewel by Richelle Mead. I am actually considering just dropping this series. I didn’t mind the first but I did not love it the way I loved VA and found it had a lot of issues. If anyone can tell me that this one is better than the first I shall continue, but otherwise I will probably unhaul these two soon.
10. Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth. Little bit of a cheat for this one since I was reading it before I put it down to reread ToG, but I contemplating not picking it back up. Again, if anyone who didn’t like this book at first finished it and loved please let me know.
Be sure to share your lists!
If you want any of the books listed please click on the thingyami below.
Till Next Time. . .