Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish, but has now been taken over by That Artsy Reader Girl where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Authors I’d Love to Meet
I have been lucky enough to meet a few authors, but because I’m in Australia and most of the super popular authors are american there are still plenty of authors who have not made the journey to this land down under. These are just some of the authors I would love to meet and have sign a book or two.
1. Leslye Walton, author of The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender. I would love to ask for her inspiration for this book.
2. Eowyn Ivey, author of The Snow Child. Again, I would love to know where the idea for such a beautiful book came from.
3. S.E Hinton, author of The Outsiders. I would love to ask what it was like to write a book at such a young age and have it be so popular.
4. Richelle Mead, author of Vampire Academy. I would ask what its like writing books set in a different universe other than VA, after being in it for so long.
5. Marissa Meyer, author of Cinder. I can’t even think of anything to ask her, I feel as though I would just be mute with fangirling.
6. Felicia Day, author of You’re Never Weird On The Internet (Almost). I don’t want to know much about the book, but I would love to meet her and ask her a few things about the community she has created.
7. Suzanne Collins, author of The Hunger Games. I would love to know her opinions on the movie adaptations, and her writing process.
8. Jean M. Auel, author of Clan of the Cave Bear. I would love to know how to researched and handled the progression of the story.
9. Sasha Alsberg, author of Zenith. While not my favourite book I really like her youtube and would love to meet her.
10. Caroline Kepnes, author of You. Just so I can ask her what on earth was happening haha.
Be sure to share your lists!
If you want any of the books listed please click on the thingyami below.
Till Next Time. . .