Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish, but has now been taken over by That Artsy Reader Girl where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Stunning Bookstores and Libraries I Want to Visit
I have on occasion seen pictures of bookstores or libraries and they have taken my breath away, but I have never gone to look up where or which one they are and added them to a bucket list, so this was a fun new adventure to find some I would want to visit. This list is in no particular order.
1. Cărturești Carusel, Bucharest, Romania
2. Cafebrería El Péndulo, Mexico City, Mexico
3. Merci Used Book Cafe, Paris, France
4. Daunt Books, London, U.K.
5. Zhongshuge Bookstore, Hangzhou, China
1. Stiftsbibliothek Admont, Admont, Austria
2. Biblioteca do Convento de Mafra, Mafra, Portugal
Be sure to share your lists!
If you want any of the books listed please click on the thingyami below.
Till Next Time. . .