Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Characters Who You Just Didn’t Click With
There are many many characters I have not liked. But, I tend to try and wipe my mind of all of them so thinking of characters and listing them actually proved really hard.
1. Charlie West from The Last Thing I Remember by Andrew Klavan. MAIN CHARACTER BLOODY POWERS! Just because he knows karate does not mean he can survive loosing his memory, take on a corrupt government, and pretty much never have anything bad to happen to him. He should have died a thousand times over. He is the soul reason I will not finish the series even though I was only one book away.
2. Bill Compton from Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris. I never saw the appeal, in the book or the series. He is the biggest bore that ever did live.
3. Jill Dragomir from Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. She got better towards the end of the series but I never liked her or really cared what happened to her other than it would upset characters I liked.
4. Josephine Alibrandi from Looking For Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta. This kills me that I hated her so much since I love Marchetta, but this was not a winner.
5. Thomas from The Maze Runner by James Dashner. Just so so boring.
6. Eva from Kissing In America by Margo Rabb. Just so stupid and complains way too much.
7. Colin Singleton from An Abundance of Katherines. I just don’t like characters that feel sorry for themselves. This book combined that and math for the entire thing. Did not like in general (review coming).
8. Nathan from Half Bad by Sally Green. I didn’t not like hi, really. I just straight up didin’t care.
9. Jo March from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. I see her on a lot of strong female characters lists and things like that but her and I just never clicked.
10. Amy and Elder from Across the Universe by Beth Revis. I am putting these two together because I don’t like each of their characters more when they are together.
Be sure to share your lists!
If you want any of the books listed please click on the thingyami below.
Till Next Time…