Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created over at Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday, Top Ten things of anything are listed. Todays Top Ten things are:
Top Ten Characters I Had Different Opinions On
So, I chose to alter the name of this weeks TTT because I think its a good idea to show some I liked that others didn’t and vice versa. So here goes.
Characters I Didn’t Like But Everyone Else Did:
1. Every single character inside Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng. I don’t get it. I have seen so many positive views on this book because of the different way is plays with characters but I hated them so much I just couldn’t handle the book in the slightest.
2. Hannah Baker in Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. There isn’t really a way for me to say this without being a total cow so go forth and read my review.
3. Alaska Young in Looking for Alaska by John Green. I really don’t see the attraction. She is just another teenager.
4. Jo March from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott.
5. Chaol Westfall in the Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Mass. This is a little bit of trick one. I do like Chaol, but everyone wants him with Celaena and I don’t. I so so so so don’t.
Characters I Liked But Others Didn’t:
This section was WAY harder than I thought it was going to be. I don’t pay attention to if people don’t like the characters I do.
1. Sydney Sage in the Bloodlines Series by Richelle Mead. I have heard so many bag on Sydney. Yes, she is not as good as Rose but I still really like her.
2. Cam Briel from Fallen by Lauren Kate. Those who actually like this series seem to disregard him because he is not a real contestant, but he had substance.
3. Catherine and Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. They are horrible people, but I like them.
4. Matthew from Poison Princess by Kresley Cole. He is bonkers and I love him.
5. Bella Swan from the Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer. Yes, she is a flop of a character. But, while I am reading the book the only time she actually annoys me is through the love triangle parts. I only ever think about her flaws after I am done enjoying the books.
Be sure to share your lists!
If you want any of the books listed please click on the thingyami below.
Till Next Time…